(my tasting notes- your impression will certainly be different):
- 72% Madagascar: Citrus and berry notes.
- 72% Belize: Floral with dried fruit. A 2013 Good Food Awards Finalist and Northwest Chocolate Fest Bronze award winner.
- 76% Equador: mildly acidic, robust chocolate flavor with mild floral notes and earthy cherry
- 74% Dominican Republic: strong, acidic and assertive. A bold bar with citrus notes. My personal favorite.
- 70% Equador with Black Fig: a lovely combination that brings out the sweet, leathery tobacco notes of both the chocolate and the fruit.
- 74% Dominican with a sprinkle of Fleur de Sel: Takes a little getting used to, but once you have developed the taste for salted chocolate, nothing else compares.
Photos used by permission.