These are my some of favorite bread books. All are clickable.
1. The best book for getting started with woodfired ovens:
3. Peter Reinhart's pizza book. This book is half recipes/ techniques and half travel stories of his search for the perfect pizza.
7. Ed Levine offers an interesting review of the best pizzas and pizzerias in the world.
8. The Scicolones offer a gourmet/eclectic book on making pizzas based on their research done in Italy:
11. Anna Carpenter from Los Angles Ovenworks wrote this book about Wood Fired Ovens. While the "The Bread Builders" focused on making ovens from scratch (bricks, mortar, etc), this book is best for those considering a modular (pre-fabricated) design.
12. The founder of Earthstone ovens wrote this great little (read dimensions carefully) book which includes a DVD. Nice examples of how to use a woodfired oven to cook a variety of items.
14. Tony Gemignani wrote a good book on pizza as well.
15. Jim Lahey, of no-knead bread/ Sullivan Street Bakery fame, has created a great book on pizza.